Monday, January 22, 2007

Sify broadband not up to the standards

I have been a customer of sify broadband for almost a year now but ive been living in UK and only came back to India a couple of month back and since then ive been using this sify broadband service which isint really something one could rely upon for an unintrupted service.
My local sify broadband cable operator doesnt have proper power back up and power cuts are very frequent in my area and are pretty long sometimes.Sify broadband disconnectes the very moment there is a power cut and this only implies that the cable operator doesnt have back up at his end which he confirmed aswell and promised me he will get a goo inverter to sort this problem out but that was more then a week ago and nothing has changed.I have been a fan of sify but these kind of little things need to be taken care of.I have even recommended sify broadband to my members at sify broadband forum but looks like my views are changing about sify.

No comments: